Job description / Role
One of the foremost gaming companies in the world are setting up offices in Dubai; they are looking for talented- passionate individuals to lead their company ethos into the Middle Eastern market. Their player focused ideology has resulted in the biggest online experience and you will be the driving force behind this.
As a customer support manager you will be tasked with:
• Inspire your team to understand all aspects of the gaming experience and drive the highest levels of gaming satisfaction into the Middle East.
• You must be an experienced leader with 5+ years within support and/or business operations
• You must be a strategic thinker
• Strong interpersonal skills- being able to collaborate and adapt to different personalities.
• Confidence- your passion for gaming allows you to feel assertive around people from different departments as well as the players you encounter.
• Cunning mind for business- drive improvements and seek new opportunities all centred around improving player experience
• Build and manage external vendor relationships
• Act as the voice of the player
• Craft training programs, curriculums and initiatives to ensure your team has all the skills needed
• Analytically experienced- use data to support your ideas and back up your rationale. Furthermore, use metrics and analyze data to assess player support tools and methods are effective for streamlining player complaints and increase response time
• Spoken Arabic is a bonus
This position requires someone who is passionate about gaming and understands the communities within gaming.
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.