Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our CX Manager will create satisfying and compelling experiences for our customers, with a focus on reshaping the customer experience to maximize conversions. Our Brand Experience Manager must have an expert understanding of touchpoints across the entire customer journey and elevate in-store team's CX capacity and understanding of their role in the journey.
- Act as a consultant to the business on all CX related matters
- Plan and execute cross-functional end-to-end projects to redesign customer journeys
- Develop a strong understanding of the brand's key customer journeys
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate projects deliverable to brand's captain
- Define KPIs in coordination with Group CX team to monitor success and progress, collect and apply learning, and provide a go forward process
- Create service measurements of success for internal and external teams
- Leverage data and technology to improve KPIs through performance management and automation
- Partner with Logistics, Brands, Communications and Social Media teams to obtain the most current and accurate information for our clients
- Explore and advise brand leadership on new technologies and/or vendors to improve productivity and customer engagement (i.e. chat and educational videos)
- People Experience and Brand Training: Upskill team members on all CX related matters Lead all brand trainings for DnG frontline staff
- Elevate tech savyness of team to support roll-out of digital projects in-store
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in partnering with cross-functional teams to enable the success of both teams regarding customer experience
- Experience leveraging data insights to improve customer experience
- Experience successfully setting KPIs, SLAs and metrics for customer engagement=
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Relentless negotiator and conscience of costs; budgeting experience
- Experience with customer service software, emerging eComm tools and new technology implementation
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- User Experience Design
- Project Management
- Design Thinking
- Customer Experience Management (CEM)
- Customer Behavior and Preferences
- Customer Analytics
- Developing & Engaging Employees
- Process Mapping/Flowcharting
- Demonstrating Strategic Vision
- Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity
- Technical Understanding & Developing Self
- Driving Results
- Training Delivery
- Driving Innovation
- Market Research
- Communicating effectively
- Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
- Being Inclusive
- Business Acumen
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.