Job description / Role
Job Title: Cyber Sales Account Executive
Start Date: January 2021
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Salary: Market Competitive
My client, listed as Fast Company's 50 World's Most Innovative Companies', is currently expanding its Sales Department to build revenue and client base worldwide.
This position is perfect for a young Sales Executive to join a rapidly growing and expanding business with an unbeatable commission structure, giving you the chance to earn experience as well as fantastic commission.
If you are seeking a challenging role, with a clear progression structure, please have a look at the below requirements and job description.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prospect accounts for new business.
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- Present and demonstrate cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing Proofs of Value (POVs) as you close deals.
- Minimum 2 years' sales experience selling software or security appliances
- Experience selling to the mid-market and enterprises
- Proven hunter background with a track record of success
- Familiarity with enterprise networking technology is a plus
- Strong C-level/board-level communications skills
- Willingness to travel to accounts across the territory
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on over-quota performance
- Good business acumen, experience with contracts and pricing
- Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn and CRM tools
- Bachelor's degree preferred ideally in Maths, Science or Engineering
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
About the Company
Leap29 is a Global Recruitment Business established in 2000. In line with our success and vision we have grown organically to our current size, where we source professional applicants for clients around the globe in Oil & Gas, Construction & Engineering, Power, Mining, Legal & Finance and Pharmaceuticals. With new offices recently established in Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, Switzerland, USA and Malaysia we are now even better placed to service our clients & candidates around the world. Organisations in 89 countries have used Leap29's quality controlled and audited service to source candidates which they were unable to access through their own network. As an organisation, we strive to deliver a highly professional and effective search solution to all our customers. We achieve our greatest success through our highly evolved referral network of senior professionals and our ability to source expatriate, repatriate or local candidates. Tailored Business solutions are offered to our partners depending on their specific need. These are predominantly retained, contingency & interim services. Leap29 continues to successfully deliver to large multinationals and small SME niche businesses alike.
Cyber Security Governance Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
An Educational Investment Group that Owns and Runs Schools in the UAE
Business Development Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Emirates Refreshments Company