Job description / Role
- Working across a portfolio of cyber engagements with our clients, reporting to a Manager or Senior Manager, responsible for the day to day completion of security assessments or delivering elements of a security transformation programme
- Working with team members, you will create high quality reports, ready for Manager or Senior Manager review
- Where possible, you will identify opportunities for us to assist our clients further and escalate these potential areas to the engagement manager
- Establishing and building a network of contacts across the company and peer networks within our clients
- Assisting the engagement manager with the planning and delivery phases of engagements
- Contributing to the creation of proposals and marketing material
- Ensuring your work is delivered on time and on budget
- Contributing to the development of the existing Cyber Security team by sharing knowledge, leading by example, and helping team members to develop.
- Experience in information and Cyber Security is essential for this role.
- Strong academic record, to degree level or equivalent industry experience.
- Project and programme related qualifications; Prince II, Scrum, Agile.
- Security relation qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI, IAPP.
- Big 4 experience preferred but not essential.
About the Company
At Cooper Fitch, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We provide recruitment, executive search and human resources advisory services to thousands of clients across the Middle East, we have been delivering services in the region since 1997. Our team is your team, we firmly believe in delivering first class committed search services. It is our mission to help build the best talent in the market. Our services are tailored to your every need, we have spent nearly twenty years developing an extensive database of top tier talent in the region. We also aim to help you protect and retain your people with our world-class assessment, testing and advisory facilities. We provide both valuable market updates and compensation and benefits analysis to complete the full spectrum of human resources services.