Job description / Role
• As Manager, you’ll drive strategic marketing growth for clients and inspire data driven thinking. You’ll work to surpass client goals through brand campaigns, CRM activity, acquisition campaigns, and online testing strategy.
• Providing and presenting strategic data-driven recommendations, working with your team across channels to improve client decision-making and ROI Building effective marketing strategies with other internal partners to optimize client budgets and programs.
• Leading a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts through regular client reporting, ensuring their growth as they progress through their career.
• Serving as a client and internal resource on industry trends and key functional areas such as analytical tools and marketing measurement
• Evaluating new online and offline data opportunities in the form of new sources, new technology, client priorities, partnership, etc.
• Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce).
Required experience and skills:
• 5-7 years of experience in analytics or strategy with an advertising agency, management consulting company, or ad tech company
• Experience managing a team
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
• Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, CRM Segmentation, Marketing Automation, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
• A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus
• Passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence