Job description / Role
• Strong business acumen with ability to communicate cause, effect, results, implications
• Analytical thinker with strong data interpretation and forecasting skills
• Assertive team-builder and driver of projects, continuous improvement and change
• Proactive with high level of self-initiative as well as a team player/ contributor
• Innovative and creative thinker, with the ability to challenge established thinking in a constructive way, a structured problem solver
• Strives for continuous improvement, and challenges the status quo
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Self-motivated and self-directed, personally resilient and persistent
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Regional implementation of global sales tools and processes
• Provide regional insights/ inputs to the global process owners
• Support the Global pricing managers in the development and implementation of the pricing strategy, tools, and sustainability framework.
• Drive the implementation of pricing tools, processes, and best practices in the region
• Support the STI in the region (input, dashboard/ results available on KAM level)
• Drive the implementation of the Performance Management tool into the region
• Provide technical and administrative support to the Sales organization for Salesforce.com and related applications/tools
• Master data update/maintenance in the region (on customer type, selling organization, key account managers and customers)
• Deliver proactive, insightful, and actionable sales and performance reporting
• Training new Sales team members to the existing tools & processes
• 3+ years’ experience in either of the following roles: Sales Analyst, Business Analyst, or Financial Analyst
• University degree preferably in Business (related experience is acceptable)
• Proficient in SAP, BW, CRM, salesforce.com or similar data systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Understanding the different sales models (OEM, WS, projects)
• A general understanding or a willingness to learn Sales Cycles, Strategic Pricing, Sales Tools, Value Selling, Account Management, complexity reduction, demand planning, etc.
• Demonstrated abilities to interpret data, convert it into information, communicate appropriately, anticipate next steps, and recommend course correcting actions or strategies.
Salary : AED 5k to 7k
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions