Job description / Role
DATA ANALYST GRADUATE PROGRAM
The Data Analyst has to be the center of our business intelligence for sell in and sell out, sharing all insights with the wider cross-functional teams in order for them to drive actionable plans. Covers total GCC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide Data driven findings.
* Cleaning and preparing data for analysis
* Exploratory data analysis
* Building and testing various modelling methods
* Communicating and visualizing results
* Maintain and update existing reports based on routine schedules.
* Define user requirements and develop new reports.
* Developing tools that aid business tracking of sell in and sell out in a clear and timely way
* Integrating the use of current business tools available along with unique solutions for specific business cases
* Constantly seeking ways of better and more efficient data management either through new processes or tools
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience in roles handling significant amounts of data which need to be simplified ideally close to real business cases
* Intermediate Excel and Microsoft Access skills required
* Written and spoken English
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Analytical with strong excel skills coupled with the ability to draw summaries from large data sets, taking out the 'so what'
* Strong sense of urgency and timely delivery
* Can remain close to the business dynamics in order to understand the context of analysis
* Continually seeking to perfect and improve current processes and databases to increase business usability and insight
* Attention to details
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.