Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub we use data to make a difference. As a data analyst for commercial, you will use data from both physical and digital channels to develop a robust understanding of the performance of our business. You will be a critical partner for our leaders, using innovate systems to help create incredible experiences!
- Developing a unified view of supply chain data performance, from end-to-end
- Help define what supply chain analytics means for the business
- Performing analyses that identify risks and opportunities for improvement
- Breaking down silos between brands and teams and developing a cohesive process and KPIs for supply chain data analyst community
- Partnering with leadership to set analytics priorities for supply chain functions
- Increasing the efficiency of business operations by providing data driven insights
- Identifying opportunities to automate business processes through data and AI
- Working with the team to operationalize and deliver impact with data products
- Keeping your knowledge up to date via trainings and on the job learning
- Working with the data team sitting within the brands to operationalize and deliver
- Being a positive ambassador of the broader data organisation and culture
What you'll need to succeed
- You are currently a data analyst within supply chain with strong experience within eCommerce
- You ideally come from a fashion or beauty retail and ecommerce business
- You have strong data analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentations skills to communicate data processes to senior members of the business
- Analytical and logical - you are able to build common-sense processes
- Exposure to AI and machine learning projects
- Strong visualisation tool knowledge - Power BI, Tableau, Looker etc
- Great coding language experience - SQL, Python or R
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.