Job description / Role
Halian is an IT services company providing integrated Managed Services, Resourcing, & Professional Services for corporate enterprises across the UK, Europe and the Emerging Markets of the Middle East & Africa. Established in 1996 and now employing over 450 staff, our company vision is “To unite the best people expertise and information technology and to deliver valued services for our customers”.
We are looking for an experience Data Architect, the role is 6 months extendable contract with one of our clients to be based in Dubai.
• More than 15 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in work related to Data ingestion, processing, analytics and governance solutions definition/ implementation.
• More than 6 years of experience working with Data related solutions
• More than 4 years of experience working in analytics and data warehouse solutions
• Experienced in different integration patterns, tools, technology & trends.
• Experienced in Microservices and SOA principals, guidelines and supporting technology.
• Experiences in cloud native principals, designs and deployments.
• Experienced in 12-factor app principals.
• Experience in applying proven architecture design methodologies and tools.
• Wide experience in developing customer-centric solutions.
• Wide experience in developing critical, high resilient and secured solutions.
• Experienced in working with different open sourced data ingestion, processing & governance technology.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.