Job description / Role
As the Data Architect, you would be expected to act as a senior visionary that translates business critical requirements into technical data requirements, refining standards and principles.
You will improve and strengthen business performance through the implementation of frameworks, solutions and capabilities across master data and metadata management, integration, pipelines, lakes and more.
A well-established organisation with a diverse culture. This organisation strives to be an industry leader by constantly investing in new talent, new technologies and new data-related strategies.
* Translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses.
* Defining the data architecture framework, standards, and principles, including modeling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data such as clients, vendors, materials, and employees.
* Architect, create, maintain, and optimise data pipelines as workloads move from development to production for specific use cases.
* Builds, manages, and optimises data pipelines and then moves these data pipelines effectively into production for key data and analytics consumers that need curated data for data and analytics use cases.
* Maintain and manage a Data Architectural Blueprint for the entire business and define ways to easily re-use data across various functional areas.
* Attractive tax-free salary and benefits and an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East.
* Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
* At least 7 years' experience with at least 5 years dedicated to information system design or data architecture within a complex, recognisable organisation.
* Experience with enterprise data management technologies, including database platforms, ETL tools, and SQL and other related technologies.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Data Management Principal Consultant
RecruitMe - Lebanon
Digital Business Analyst
Power BI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst - 12 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Data Engineer - Hadoop