Job description / Role
Capable of pushing for discovery, design and execution of disruptive analytical technology solutions, while providing strategic decision-making within technical disciplines.
As the Data Architect, you will be responsible for building advanced data models between data types and information systems to solve complex and unique problems.
A prominent government organisation in the UAE that has made significant advancements in the field of data in the region, continuously investing in top talent and technologies. Now, they are looking to bring in an experienced Data Architect within their dedicated Data Management & Engineering team.
* Responsible for handling the lifecycle of a big data solution, including platform selection, architecture and application design, testing, deployment and requirements analysis.
* Design and evolve analytic technology roadmap, and ensure alignment with ever-changing business needs
* Assist in the initial discovery of any new tools/capabilities of interest for future engagements, while monitoring new trends.
* Define best practices, guidelines and integration with other enterprise solutions
* Establish governance responsibility to ensure alignment to organisational guidelines for security, auditability, data governance and metadata management.
Opportunity to work with a prominent government organisation with exposure to exciting and advanced data-driven projects.
* At least 7 years' experience working in a data architecture, engineering or management role
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Data Science or equivalent
* Must have relevant experience with Informatica and cloud technologies.
* Strong communication skills to express technical subject matter to management staff.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.