Job description / Role
As a Data Architect, you will be responsible to build databases based on structural requirements and in-depth analysis. You will analyse system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data.
Organisation going through an exciting transformation phase in their data department.
* Design, implement, and manage the enterprise hybrid cloud data ecosystem.
* Drive modern data industry best practices in management and reporting of data.
* Partner with various teams to define and execute data acquisition, transformation, processing and make data actionable for operational and analytics initiatives.
* Lead data driven insights & innovation to support the data needs for commercial and operational projects.
* Set-up standards for maintaining and improving data integrity, quality, delivery and security.
* Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
* Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
* Attractive tax-free salary
* Opportunity to be at the forefront of cloud technology adoption
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation
* Ability to architect the entire data ecosystem with flows and dependencies across numerous internal systems and new cloud applications.
* Strong experience with Azure data platform. (eg. Azure SQL, CosmosDB, Data Factory, AzureDevOps etc.)
* Proficiency in MS SQL Server databases and Strong SQL development skills using SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures.
* Excellent data management, data governances skills and analytical thinking capabilities.
* Experience with data integration tools such as SSIS and hand-coded SQL.
* Knowledgeable of cloud and hybrid-cloud implementations including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
* Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
* Experience with Big Data technologies (eg. Spark, Hadoop, Hive, HBASE, Kafka, etc.) is a plus.
* Experience in Visualisation and Reporting Tools including MS Power BI is a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Data Analytics Engineer
Quest Search & Selection
Senior Data Architect
Cloud Solutions Architect
Big Data Developer
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|
Information Technology (IT) Officer