Job description / Role
The Program Manager manages the implementation and delivery of specific initiatives across the program tracks and ensures the achievement on the initiative's milestones.
* Develop the plans, timelines and budgets of assigned program initiatives and projects
* Manage the program's initiatives/projects and ensure the milestones are timely fulfilled
* Provides input for the definition and refinement of the program's initiatives roadmap, and the budgeting plan
* Allocates resources, sets schedules to accomplish program objectives, including quality, timelessness, and costs, and implements associated risk mitigation strategies
* Plans and adjusts work operations to meet changing and emerging program requirements using available resources with minimal impact on work quality or quantity
* Assist the program director to liaise with the different program stakeholders by provide updates on the program initiative's status
* Collaborate closely with the program director to provide updates on specific activities progress and achievements and support on raising and resolving issues
* Reporting on project/initiative performance to executive team and program director
* Manage the implementation of one or more initiatives/projects of a program covering but not limited to data capability uplift, data tools implementation, data collection and analytics
* Provide key decisions on the program's initiatives/projects in line with the project leads and the technical PMO
* Review key initiative/project deliverables and provide comments in line with the project leads and the technical PMO
* Present key deliverables and decisions to the program Director and get guidance on the initiative's direction whenever necessary
* Manage and lead the project/initiative teams to ensure successful delivery, and provide guidance
* Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
Permanent positions from Manager - Director level.
* More than 6 years experience in managing data programs in similar organizations
* Proven ability to manage data transformation programs
* Preferred degree in Business Administration, Data Management & Governance, Information Management, Computer Science
* Strong leadership skills
* Experience working with senior leadership and confidently communicate at all levels
* Strong value realization, communication, mediation, conflict resolution, leadership and management skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.