Job description / Role
The Quality Data Analyst is primarily responsible for delivering advanced analytics solutions that offer actionable insights and have an extremely positive impact on Client business focusing on Quality function. In this role, you will partner with the Regional Quality Operations Leader to address complex business problems by developing and deploying robust analytics solutions deriving new insights from large datasets predominantly based on CLIENT’s enterprise systems such as but not limited to Oracle, SAP, Salesforce.com, and others. In addition, you will support other activities related to Quality Operations as required.
• Translate complex quantitative analysis into compelling actionable insights through visualization and other appropriate techniques
• Design end-to-end advanced analytics solutions, present performance metrics with eminence and address business needs in supporting data-driven decision making
• Leveraging CLIENT’s Big Data Platform, prepare data by applying ETL (extraction, transformation, and loading) based on a CLIENT technology stack
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and VBA
• Hands-on Data Engineering experience with Python, R
• Basic understanding of Data Warehousing, Data Lake, SQL, RDBMS, and NoSQL
• Good understanding of Data Visualization, BI Tools (i.e. Tableau, Cognos) and Libraries (MatplotLib)
• 2+ years of experience in Data Cleansing, Data Mining, Text Analytics, and Data Wrangling
• Knowledge of Data Science and Machine Learning is a plus
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent command of oral and written English.
• Change agent, questioning the status quo to achieve business targets with strong credibility and influencing skills
• Committed to process improvement with the ability to find things out of the box solutions
• Passionate, self-motivated with demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve results
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; familiar with statistics and six sigma quality concepts
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions