Job description / Role
• Design, document, administer and maintain all data repositories along with dimensional models
• Extract complex data from multiple sources into usable and meaningful reports and analyses
• Troubleshoot data integration issues and bugs, analyze reasons for failure, implement optimal solutions, and revise procedures and documentation as needed
• Works as a liaison between technical and business departments in developing data feeds for dashboards
• Works with Product Owners to help them leverage data solutions in their products
• Supports the bug fixing and performance analysis along the data pipeline
• Collaborates with different teams/users to help them leverage data and advanced analytic solutions in their areas
• Gathers requirements, build data models, design roadmaps and outlines architectural designs to help teams achieve their goals
• Builds ETL jobs based on jointly defined requirements along the data pipeline
• Brings experience of modern database technologies (SQL and noSQL), Data Lake technologies and modern data management techniques to the analytics team
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family medical insurance and air ticket
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related subject
• 3-5 years of experience on Big Data platforms like Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Spark, CouchDB, Hive, Pig etc.
• Experienced with data modelling, design patterns, building highly scalable and secured analytical solutions; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Practical experience with SQL and Python and strong software engineering skills more broadly (Spark experience desirable)
• Familiar with Database, Systems and Algorithms
• Familiarity with Financial industry is a plus
About the Company
Al Sahraa Recruitment Services (ASRS) is a part of Al Sahraa Group.
A well-known and a reputed organization in Abu Dhabi. Al Sahraa Group was founded in 1983, and now has grown into one of the UAE’s largest and leading companies in road transportation and in other sectors.
Al Sahraa Recruitment Services (ASRS) was established in 2009, with the objective of providing Recruitment Services, Contract Staffing and Manpower Supply with “perfection”. Our rich experience in recruiting people for our huge Group and other Government and Private sector has evolved us into a strong team with an increasing clientele. As an innovative recruitment solution provider, we enable and assist our clients in their recruitment process to ensure that they achieve their business goals and success.
Al Sahraa guides its customers to the right people for the nature of the work to meet their needs. Also provides skilled professionals to a wide range of industries and professions deployed in the UAE, whether temporarily or permanently through annual contracts.
We specialize in providing solutions to the positions ranging from Niche profiles, Executives, Professionals, to Skilled and Unskilled work force. We hold the experience of various industries including Oil & Gas, Construction, Healthcare, IT, and many more in public and private sector.