Job description / Role
Data Engineer (AWS Kinesis is a MUST)
We are working with an exciting company that are growing massively in the Energy/Trading sector.
Over the years they have grown organically. Considering their further ambitions, they would like to welcome a Data Engineer into their team. They will already be on a successful career path and looking to take the next step with increased responsibility and be a part of their growth story.
You will be responsible for building our data pipelines and you will be also participating in setting the right Infrastructure and developing the needed tools for our Analytics.
If you have excellent data engineering skills, strong problem-solving skills, and a passion for developing applications utilizing cutting edge technologies, then this is for you.
• Gather and address technical and design requirements.
• Architect our data platform & develop real-time apps ingesting large volume of data and processing messages real-time.
• Handle all our data pipeline and contribute towards our data strategy and its execution.
• Architecting, building, testing & managing our data platform infrastructure from data collection all the way to data processing & data storage.
• Develop, customize and manage integration tools, monitoring tools, databases, warehouses, and analytical systems.
• Support the developers through training and transfer of knowledge.
• Participate in the entire application life-cycle mainly focusing on coding, debugging, and testing.
• BSc degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering. Masters is a plus.
• Strong competencies in algorithms and software architecture.
• 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer.
• Strong experience in real-time data processing and data ingestion.
• Strong experience in batch data processing and data pipelines.
• Strong work experience in AWS Kinesis Services and building apps utilizing it is a must
• Strong knowledge in Pandas & NumPy libraries is a big plus.
• Strong knowledge in workflow orchestration tools (Airflow etc.) is a plus.
• Experience in Java is a plus.
• Previous experience in automated testing including unit testing & UI testing is a plus.
• Strong in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
• Excellent analytical, time management and teamwork skills.
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates' technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
RTC-1 Employment Services
DevOps Engineer Trainee
A Leading Technology Company In UAE
Machine Learning Engineer Trainee
A Leading Technology Company In UAE
Service Desk Engineer