Job description / Role
- This position is responsible to perform data entry work on appropriate software, entering, updating, researching, verifying and/or retrieving data into/from various systems, and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Key Responsibilities Follow-up Daily Sales Statement and Posting:
- Ensure all the reports are send on daily basis without fail
- Co-ordinate with IT department to download daily sale
- Check and post daily sales if any pending with the support of the reports
- Coordinate with the Store Managers for any query regarding past sales
- Troubleshoot the errors and omissions with the help of IT personnel
- Co-ordinate with Account's department for the daily sales accounting Stock Replenishment:
- Coordinate with the warehouse department and ensure daily stock replenishment of the available stock and ensure goods are in good condition and easily accessible
- Ensure sales and stock transactions are updated in the system on-time with necessary signed documents from the authorized personnel
- Source the XML file from JAFZA DC and book Sale order
- Prepare the invoice, book the purchase and transfer to related company
- Collect the stock maintenance sheet from stores and rectify the same with supporting documents
- Prepare for stock take and ensure all the goods are barcoded correctly and ensure the stock report is received from the Inventory Control department Back-office support to customers:
- Support the customers with the queries and grievances - Coordinate with the various departments for all the back-office support required at the stores, goods transfer, price lists, sale lists, sales certificates etc.
- Resolve barcode problems, pricing and other problems faced by stores Import and Purchase Booking Coordination:
- Daily follow-up with the third parties in various sectors of retail business related to supply chain and distribution
- Follow-up for collection of the Original Invoice, Packing list and Certificate of origin, and submit the same along with Import Declaration, HS Code summary sheet to the Clearing Department
- Prepare and update the shipping log file with the following details:
Nature of goods, supplier, port of loading, port of delivery, date of pick up instruction, collected date, ETS (Estimated Time of Shipping), ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival), weight, volume, forwarder name, Bill of lading No. BL date, invoice no - Collect Master Data, Order Details etc. from the vendors/suppliers
- Arrange to prepare Purchase order and apply for opening L/c or Advance payment
- Prepare and send the price list to data entry and to stores
- Invite the freight quote from at least three forwarder and finalize the best amongst them
- In case of a new supplier, arrange to prepare invoice packing list, certificate of origin in the standard format of company
- Coordinate with the shipping arrival and packing details to the warehouse department in advance
- Arrangement of freight bill, Transport bill, Bill of Entry and other documents
- Send EXIM (Export-Import) declaration for insurance purpose to the Import Department
- Prepare cost sheet and get it signed by the Accounts department, send it to WMS Team along with Bill of lading, invoice and allocation sheet (barcodes, HS code wise allocation and cost lists)
- Inform the stores about the delivery details and prepare the d/p register Export and Purchase Booking Coordination:
- Confirm the allocation list with overseas and submit the same to warehouse in-charge - JAFZA DC/AL Quoz/WMS team - Collect the XML File and Bill of Entry and copy the same to Navision for booking the sale order and submit the same with bill of entry to Accounts Dept. to post
- Prepare Export Invoice if it is for overseas location and get it posted from Accounts, apply for Certificate of Origin, deliver the truck consignment note to the export team and follow-up for the same
- Prepare the export log sheet with the following details: consigner, consignee, TCN (Transportation Control Number), Quantity, Value, System Invoice No. etc.
- Inform the consignee with TCN (Transportation Control Number) and packing details, sales invoice without box transaction details
- Book the purchase of overseas location, if required
- Send the transfer order details to the concerned location and ensure the documents are posted at the store level. Miscellaneous:
- Prepare the payment request with all the supporting documents and follow-up with Account and Finance department for the same
- Prepare the sale list for approval from municipality during the sale period
- Send and follow-up for the price master updated list and ensure it is updated in the store's system as well
- Prepare Monday monthly reports, category wise sales report - week / monthly / yearly, category wise stock report; also generate the same for overseas if required
- Prepare the seasonal reports on monthly basis, category wise sales, stock, purchase, ageing, reports from the Navision; also generate the same for overseas if required
About the Company
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.