Data Governance Director
Job description / Role
Work for a leading Government entity in Abu Dhabi where you will build out the Data Governance function.
Leading government entity in Abu Dhabi that are leading massive projects within the region.
* Build out the Data Governance function and the policies
* Align with external compliance policies and authorities
* Align with technical and business owners within the organisation
* Develop and manage a proactive data strategy
* Support with government relations and policies
Great benefits which aren't offered in other firms and to work in a multi-diverse cultured environment
* 10+ years of experience with a similar domain
* Bachelor's degree from an IT/ Computer Science field
* Extensive knowledge of Data Procedures and policies
* Led multiple Data Management practices
* Executed multiple Data Governance functions in large organisations
* Excellent communication skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of IT Projects
Head of ITSM
CTO/Head of Software Engineering