Job description / Role
• Formulates and leads guided, multifaceted analytic studies against large volumes of data.
• Interprets and analyzes data using exploratory mathematic and statistical techniques based on the scientific method looking for trends that highlight problems or opportunities.
• Communicate important information and insights to business and IT leaders
• Make recommendations to adapt existing business strategies
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
• Extract data from multiple sources
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Present information using data visualization techniques
• Degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or related fields
• 5-7 years of professional experience
• Proficient with one or more programming languages (Java, C++, Python, R, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience applying data science methods to real-world data problems
• Experience utilizing visualization tools to take advantage of the growing volume of available information
• Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
• Analytical mind and business acumen
• Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
• Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
GRMC Advisory Services
TGC Consulting Middle East
Application Data Analyst & Insight Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||9 Dec|
RTC-1 Employment Services