Job description / Role
As the Data Scientist you will be responsible for playing a crucial role in extracting insights from complex datasets, developing models, and providing actionable recommendations to drive data-informed decisions for the organisation.
A new start-up venture within AdTech with a strong track record of success and already quite significant client base, looking to build and develop new adverts and campaigns for existing clients. They have strong funding and appetite to create an exciting new player in the e-commerce market.
* Extract, clean, and analyze datasets with billions rows using SQL, ClickHouse and Python
* Develop and implement statistical models, machine learning algorithms, and predictive analytics to prevent fraud and optimize advertising campaigns
* Conduct A/B testing and analyze experimental data to evaluate the performance of targeting strategies
* Investigate fraud attacks and develop proactive measures to detect and prevent fraudulent activities in the adtech ecosystem.
* Build and maintain ML pipelines and automate data workflows to ensure efficient data processing in high-load infrastructure environments.
* Opportunity to play a critical role in the establishment, growth and success of an exciting new business with a great backing
* Long-term role with exciting immediate objectives, followed by fantastic growth prospects
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
* Solid understanding of data science concepts, statistical modeling, and machine learning techniques.
* Proficiency in SQL for data extraction, manipulation, and analysis.
* Experience with Snowflake and ClickHouse is a plus.
* Strong programming skills in Python and experience with relevant libraries and frameworks (e.g., pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn).
* Proven experience working with large datasets and using analytical tools to derive actionable insights.
* Experience in antifraud or adtech is highly recommended
* Experience with high-load infrastructure environments and optimizing data processing and analysis for scalability and performance.
* Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, with a proactive and results-driven mindset.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.