Job description / Role
As the Data Scientist, you would be responsible for developing core AI algorithms for real-world problems, building robust and scalable AI solutions for the Energy sector in the UAE.
An organisation that has significantly advanced in the field of artificial intelligence, leveraging this space to offer solutions to numerous operational and business problems within the Energy sector.
* Develop next generation AI-enabled software products for relevant current operational or business problems for entities in the Energy sector.
* Apply state-of-the-art AI techniques to improve existing solutions and evaluate proposed AI solutions with respect to the project objectives.
* In collaboration with other data scientists, engineers, and SME's, contribute to the solution design.
* Develop data-driven algorithms and prototypes for classification, regression, anomaly detection, failure prediction and optimization
* Contribute to the data and computational science community and continuously look to solve problems leveraging AI.
* Opportunity to work for an organization that is known to be a pioneer in leveraging AI within the Energy sector.
* Attractive salary and family benefits.
* PhD. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or any AI-related field.
* At least 3 years of experience demonstrating depth and breadth in state-of-the-art machine-learning, deep-learning, computer-vision, natural language processing, signal processing, or other AI technologies.
* Demonstrated experience in developing core AI algorithms in industry or for real-world problems.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Al Sahraa Recruitment Services (ASRS)
|Abu Dhabi||29 Aug|
Data Scientist - Tech Startup
Right Calibre Executive Search
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE