Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Deals Strategy & Operations (DS&O) provides strategic and operational advice cross the deal continuum from setting the deal strategy to post-deal execution. Examples of services we undertake include advising funds on developing the right strategy, identifying issues and points of negotiation and value, executing the deal seamlessly, and implementing changes to deliver synergies and improvements post integration. Our team includes a diverse mix of profiles with people with relevant strategy, investment, and operations experience combined with deep industry expertise. Our clients include regional and international corporates, leading private equity houses, family offices, major banks and investment funds, and government entities.
As a Senior Manager in the Automotive, Industrial and Manufacturing sector, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the successful delivery of projects, which may include multiple projects at a time, while leading a team of 3-4 consultants
- Managing the client relationship on a day-to-day basis including other stakeholders
- Structuring and ensuring the development of reports encompassing the relevant analysis, findings and recommendations
- Supporting on business development efforts across key geographies in the GCC and within various sectors
- Taking an active role in new business development and pursuit activities, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and closing new business opportunities
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships
- Developing high-impact work plans: prioritizing issues that drive the answer, developing creative ways to prove or disprove hypotheses, estimating time and resourcing required for work modules
- Managing project workstreams and developing proposals, deliverables and reports using the Microsoft suite of applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Extensive experience in a professionals services or strategy consulting firm or other environments where similar skills have been developed preferably with a focus in automotive
- Proven record of success in commercial due diligence or corporate strategy roles
- Significant understanding of mergers, integrations, spin-offs and/or divestiture transactions, including options analyses and recommendations
- Hands on experience with assisting clients in strategic planning and business reviews; growth, market entry and international expansion; and market opportunity sizing
- Motivated to develop and manage client relationships
- Ability to deliver significant business results that reflect strategic and creative thinking and individual initiative
- Confident to manage multi-resource engagements: using work plans to manage day-to-day execution, removing roadblocks, proactively asking for help, effectively communicating up, down and laterally.
- Comfortable providing direction, coaching and guidance to junior resources
- Excellent writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting capabilities for all levels of audiences
- Willingness to multi-task and balance time effectively
- Understanding advanced analytics and big data is preferred
- Proficient in English, Arabic speaking considered a plus
- Your flexibility to travel 30% of the time. This means we may require you to work away from your base office location on a regular basis and frequent overnight stays may be required. Where possible, we will take your preferences into account and strike a balance between meeting your career development/personal needs and those of the business and our clients.
Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.