Job description / Role
Line of Service
Delivering Deal Value
Job Description & Summary
The Delivering Deal Value (DDV) team is part of the Deals Strategy & Operations business unit. Our fast-growing practice is looking to double the team in the next 12 to 18 months. It focuses on providing support for potential, actual transactions and assists clients in all operational integration aspects of the transaction, pre and post completion, including: Buy side operational, integration due diligence, including IT DD, Operations DD; Synergy development and review; Sell-side due diligence; Carve-out; Turnaround; Taking control and 100-day planning for operational and technology operations; Value creation plan; Mergers & Acquisitions Integration; Post-acquisition performance improvement.
As a Deals Senior Associate focussed in Technology, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting IT Due diligence and red flag reports covering IT strategy, Infrastructure, IT architecture, IT financials etc.
- Support DDV teams and clients in Carve-out / integration assessments focussed on IT, Integration and carve out planning
- Review As-Is IT Operating Model and propose To-Be model
- Supporting team in Technology PMO Support in deals
- Identifying IT synergies, risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines and functional areas.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in Information Technology as a function
- Developing detailed, compelling and analytical reports
- Supporting team in business development including drafting proposals
- Taking ownership of components of engagements and collaborating with team members to deliver thorough and well-structured reports
- Researching, aggregating and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights to provide recommendations to our clients
- 4+ years of relevant experience within the M&A / IT Technology /Consulting organization IT department of a large organization
- Experience of working of collaborations tools such as Office 365 or Google Suite (presentations, letters, sheets, excels)
- Experience of supporting IT transformation projects in deals or large tech transformations
- Exposure to day One readiness (post merger integrations)
- Involved or supported on IT Due Diligences
- Ability to to meet objectives within established budget and timelines
- Eager to participate in business development opportunities and initiatives
- Passionate about delivery of work and has a strong desire to succeed by learning from colleagues and creating collaborative relationships at all levels
- Motivated to build excellent working relationships and meet deadlines successfully in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- Confident communicator and can deliver messages with impact to a wide variety of audiences
- Keen to leverage technology enabled and digital tools to achieve efficient delivery for our clients
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand key business drivers
- Ability to take initiative to manage numerous projects simultaneously under time constraints
- Arabic speaking considered a plus
- Your flexibility to travel 40%-60% of the time. This means we may require you to work away from your base office location on a regular basis and frequent overnight stays may be required. Where possible, we will take your preferences into account and strike a balance between meeting your career development/personal needs and those of the business and our clients.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.