This position is closed or expired.
See other Planning Manager jobs in UAE
This is an opportunity to work for one of the region's leading family owned companies. Our client has operations across the Middle East with an employee base of over 140 different nationalities. Based in the UAE with operations in several different industries, our client has a varied portfolio of globally recognized brands in the FMCG, pharmaceutical, retail, and construction industries among others.
As a Demand Planning Manager, you will be responsible for starting up the demand and supply planning function for a particular division. Reporting directly to the divisional CEO, your main responsibilities will include:
• Demand and supply planning through participation in monthly demand sessions.
• Implementing cost effective solutions to drive greater efficiency.
• Reviewing, setting up, and insuring best practices in inventory and stock management.
• Leading a team of planners in carrying out procedures efficiently and improving planning accuracy.
• Ensuring divisional KPIs are met.
In addition, you will be responsible for setting and implementing all strategic plans pertaining to the operations of the planning function, with the opportunity to be promoted to Head of Demand (based in Dubai)within 6 to 12 months, depending on performance.
The successful candidate for this Demand Planning Manager role, must have:
• A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in demand and supply planning in a multinational FMCG or pharmaceutical company.
• Strong team management experience as well as good leadership and communication skills.
• Fluency in English.
Candidates based in the UAE are preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\'s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.