Job description / Role
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our kitchen team. Then, we have the job for you! As a Demi Chef De Partie, you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Food preparation and cooking, plating, presentation
- Kitchen maintenance and cleaning, following food safety requirements
- Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
Your experience and skills include:
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Your team and working environment:
Novotel & Ibis Deira City Centre Hotel is situated in the heart of the business and commercial district of Deira. It boasts contemporary guest rooms & suites, 4 meeting rooms, 3 restaurants & bars, 24 hour fitness centre, outdoor pool, free parking and full access to connecting Ibis Dubai Deira City Centre facilities. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle to Al Mamzar Beach and stay connected with our free WiFi access and 24 hours Web Corner.
Located within few minutes to Dubai International Airport, City Centre Deira Mall, Deira City Centre Dubai Metro Station and with easy access to the Dubai Expo 2020 site, this 4-star hotel is the perfect home for both business and leisure travelers. Explore the stylish Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, the atmospheric Gold Souk and Spice Souk traditional markets, Dubai Creek for photogenic close-ups of dozens of brightly colored dhows and the world's tallest structure Burj Khalifa to name a few.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.