Job description / Role
Demi Chef De Partie (Ernst)
Working in close collaboration, the kitchen team at 25 Hours Hotel Dubai One Central is responsible for creating gastronomic sensations based on the chef's choice.
COME AS YOU ARE AND ROCK OUR KITCHEN!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll recognize good quality products and presentation
- You'll maintain all service standards established in the kitchen and avoiding cross contamination
- You'll constantly strive for new innovative ideas in menu and new concepts of production
- You'll assist the Chef de Partie in the production of the mise-en-place for the elaboration of the all menus according to the standard recipes.
- You'll attend meetings and training sessions organized by the Hotel management for the position
- You'll assist the Chef de Partie in the preparation and distribution of all food items to all outlets and functions. And leads section in the absence of a Chef De Partie
- You'll prepare, conduct and supervise training for Commis
- You'll ensure the Kitchen hygiene standards and level are maintained especially through correct hand washing procedures, correct food handling to avoid spoilage and cross contamination
- You'll adapt work to fluctuations in volume of guests, to special events and particular guests
Your experience and skills include:
- You've gained experience of management in a kitchen, and can speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this, you're hungry for new food concepts and love eclectic cuisine
- You're passionate about live cooking and international cuisine, and are renowned for your organisational skills in the kitchen
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.