Job description / Role
Demi CDP ( Teppanyaki & Sushi)
Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our Hibachi outlet working alongside a fantastic team. The food you prepare, cook and serve makes our guests smile and wanting more.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Control the section for which you are responsible. Ensure smooth running of the section and see that all areas of section maintain the standards. Assists the chef to make sushi and cook Teppanyaki according to the outlet requirements.
- Prepares the ingredients of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback
Your experience and skills include:
- Has a strong background in making sushi and teppanyaki-style cooking;
- Possesses knife tricks, cooking techniques, and ways to entertain the guests;
- Possesses knowledge of portioning, preparation and storage of seafood, fish, pork, beef, chicken and other types of wild game and variety meats.
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.