Job description / Role
Our client, a dental clinic is currently looking for a Dental Assistant to be based in Abu Dhabi. This role will have the following responsibilities:
• Assisting dentist in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary
• Assisting dentist with procedures when necessary
• Providing great patient care
• Preparing patients for dental work
• Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures
• Recording treatment information in patient records
• Exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment
• Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs
• Collecting and recording medical and dental histories
• Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist
• Caring for dental equipment
• Forming preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts
• Ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory
To be successful in this requirement, the candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
• Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Nursing/ Diploma in Dental Nursing/Bachelor of Dental Surgery/Any course in Dental with minimum 2 years duration
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in dental assistance
• with valid HAAD license or eligibility as a Dental Assistant
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
• Strong communication skills
• Consistent professional appearance and attitude
• preferably can join immediately
Note that for this role, the candidate should be willing to work from 9AM to 5PM, Saturday through Thursday.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.