Job description / Role
We are looking for a competent dental assistant who will make the dentist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and lift administrative and basic dental tasks off the dentist’s shoulders.
- Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail.
- You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations.
- We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible.
- Filipino Dental Assistant
- Must have a DHA license
- 2 year contract with Visa and Medical
- 6 day working week with 9 hours a day
- Proven experience as dental assistant
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a plus
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.