Job description / Role
Dental Assistant / Nurse - Abu Dhabi
We are looking for a Dental Nurse/Assistant to join the professional team of a dental center in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
• Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
• Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
• Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
• Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
• Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
• Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
• Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
• Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
• Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
• Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Has at least 3 years of work experience as a Dental Assistant Nurse without a break
• Speaks excellent English
• Must have HAAD license
• Fully literate in both verbal and written English
• Excellent customer service and patient care skills
• Demonstrated professional collaboration and teamwork skills with the patient at the center.
• Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
• Computer skills (e.g. workload measurement input, word processing, email, etc.)
• The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve.
• The candidate must be willing to promote one's services and those of the clinic by participating in promotional campaigns.
• Competitive salary package
• Excellent employer
• Premium location
• Paid health insurance
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.