Job description / Role
This opportunity is in Dubai and requires someone who is passionate about delivering outstanding patient care and who will motivate and engage the team to deliver the same. The successful candidate is preferably an Arabic speaker must have at least 4-5 years of experience as a Clinic Manager in the UAE, in a Dental setting.
• Handle clinic’s routine operations.
• Create and execute clinic related human resource and finance objectives and customer service.
• Guide and support participation in patient care delivery regularly.
• Manage facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and resources in relation to cost containment.
• Execute clinical administrative policies and initiate action to enhance patient care programs.
• Examine and resolve complaints received from staff, visitors, patients, and physicians.
• Support policy formulation and execute budget by providing financial projections during budget development.
• Execute productivity increase strategies and optimize clinical staff and procedural value.
• Explain good workplace behavior and identify issues and use resources to resolve.
• Understand future staffing requirements and create, execute and support clinical staff recruitment and retention strategies.
• Identify position specific job responsibilities and core competencies to create clear job descriptions.
• Improve staff-patient interactions through patient satisfaction tools.
AED 10,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• At least a Bachelor degree in Business or Economics
• At least 4-5 years of experience in the Dental industry in UAE
• Clinic Management experience
• Excellent employer
• Competitive salary depending on experience and profile
• Free visa and health insurance
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Dental Clinic Manager
Chief Operation Officer for a Medical Center in Abu Dhabi
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|
A Leading Property Management Company in the UAE
Office Manager / PA
Irwin & Dow
Accounting & Finance Manager
Worldwide Energy Marketing & Consulting Inc.