Job description / Role
- Clean and sterilize instruments used in the clinic.
- Assist dental students in the clinics.
- Assist in preparing the patient for treatment by students and assist during the treatment as needed.
- Routine inspection for cross-infection control.
- Invigilate during mid-term and final exams.
- Maintain hygiene, health and safety measures in the dental clinics.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Job Requirements:
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Two years of experience that is directly related to the duties specified.
- MOH Licensing.
- Ability to work as a team member within a clinical environment.
- Ability to set up and prepare dental nursing procedures in accordance with established regulations and guidelines.
- Knowledge of dental supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Knowledge of governmental/ institutional regulations and guidelines for the provision of dental outpatient nursing services.
- Ability to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot a wide range of dental equipment in accordance with prescribed procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of radiation safety procedures, standards, and protocols.
- Knowledge of sterile procedures.
About the Company
University of Science and Technology of Fujairah is located at the eastern coast of United Arab Emirates, at about 120 km from Dubai. Colleges include: College of Dentistry, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, College of Engineering & Information Technology, College of Business Administration, College of Architecture, Art and Design, College of Mass Communication, College of Humanities and College of Law.
"USTF" offers a wide array of undergraduate and graduate programs that satisfy the needs of students and employers in relation to the knowledge-based economy through the combination of theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
The University is committed to producing globally competitive graduates who are equipped with the highest sense of professionalism and social responsibility by continually enhancing the quality of its core functions: teaching, research, training, expertise and practice, all exercised in an innovative environment.