Job description / Role
* Responsible for leading growth and profitability with the responsibility for the P&L and special emphasis upon Sales & Marketing.
* Responsible to develop sales & marketing strategy of combined market segment and geographic plan.
* Establish and grow relationships with high level decision makers in the marketplace.
* Create and develop new business opportunities, events and additional product mix for the business unit.
* Promote an environment of collaboration and cooperation among departments and open lines of communication with other functional areas/departments.
* Provides leadership and oversight for the sales team.
* To lead through change- possesses skills to direct client's opportunities and internal teams through the challenges of mergers/ acquisitions, market structure etc.
* Another key aspect of the role is the development of sales and leadership capability across the business units as well has the responsibility for risk management across the business units.
* The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate extensive dynamic senior leadership experience and will have a proven track record of business success, and driving/implementing business priorities, as well as of building and leveraging effective relationships with senior client executives.
* Strong knowledge of commercial and financial aspects of the business
* It is critical that the incumbent develop, maintain and manage strong working relationships with business partners and staff to achieve organization's growth objectives as well as understanding and meeting client needs
* He will lead with outstanding vision and values, and will have the energy, passion, insight, ability to influence, mentoring, and coaching ability to drive the team and business to achieve outstanding results.
* He will have a strong strategic and analytical approach, and should have ability to engage key stakeholders across various segments and levels of the organization.
* He should be results driven and have a strong commercial acumen; role model leadership with forward thinking ideas; have great organization and planning skills that combine with your strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Experience in establishing and building strong teams focused on client service is essential as is holding a previous senior leadership position.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent