Job description / Role
This role is a key role for our client. As they have a large growth plan the initial scope of the role will be a mix of Recruitment and Talent Management. Over time the scope of the role will focus more on talent management. The Deputy Human Resources Director will be responsible for overseeing the company recruitment processes and all talent management activities including performance reviews, career management (career path, competency matrix and progression, succession), and talent development.
• Please note you MUST be currently based in Abu Dhabi
• A minimum of 10 years working in a HR talent management position – at least 5 should be as a senior manager
• Proven experience in developing comprehensive learning and development strategies and policies, preferably in investment or a related industry in the MENA region
• Proven recruitment experience
• In depth knowledge of talent development best practices
• Excellent organisation skills
• In-depth knowledge of labour regulations
• Excellent communication skills
• Vigilance and detail oriented
AED 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: plus bonus, schooling and health insurance
Core Behavioural Competencies
• Ability to set policies locally – someone who can shape policy
• Someone who is driven
• Someone who is flexible outside of their day-to-day functions
• Leverages business & strategic mindset
• Ensures disciplined execution
• Applies financial acumen
• Drives and delivers result
• Manages conflict
• Engages and inspires
• Builds partnerships & alignment
• Builds & develops talent
• Demonstrates learning agility
• BA/ BSc in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or in a closely related field such as economics, business, administration or industrial relations
• HR-related certificates (e.g. PHR, SPHR, etc.) are preferred
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.