Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Deputy Procurement Manager for a luxury property based in the Middle East. The selected candidate needs to have proven work experience in finance and business within the hospitality industry. You need to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in purchasing and procurement and hold a degree/diploma in Business/Commercial, procurement or purchasing management.
What will you do?
· Develop and administer the goals, objectives and daily priorities for Procurement department.
· Identify cost savings to meet goals; develop cost modelling and automate costing process.
· Drive cross-functional teams on part qualification and work collaboratively with supplier for capacity planning and ramp.
· Develop criteria and checklists to meet Project requirements in terms of product specification, quality, service and reliability standards help the purchasing team/procurement team evaluate suppliers' proposals as well as measure the suppliers' performance.
· Resolve the logistics, supply and product specification and quality issues concerning incoming supply with the suppliers.
· Analyse and evaluate the product pricing trends on the existing as well as new products to identify opportunities to purchase.
· Quotation management
· Analytical Skills: Works with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company and must evaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
· Negotiating Skills: Will be working together with the Procurement Manager with suppliers to create the best deals.
· Responsible in the sourcing of products and services to minimize expenses.
· Develop processes to standardize and maximize our Process efficiency and control of our internal operations.
· Involving in business process engineering. Collaborate between other Departments to improve procurement-related process and procedure.
· Committed to work and completed tasks within the deadline given
· Provide guidance with advice to staff on the respective policies and processes
· Assist in any other ad-hoc task assigned by your superior or management.
· Able to lead a team of 10-20 people when Procurement Manager is not on site
· High Tax-Free Euro Salary – Based on Experience
· Live In (All Expenses Paid) or Live OUT with Housing Allowance
· Full Medical Insurance
· Annual Flight Allowance
· 12 Month renewable contract
· 60 days annual leave
What we are looking for:
· Strong communication and negotiation skills.
· Has overall procurement experience/knowledge (E.g. sourcing, negotiating, purchasing, designing & enchasing procurement-related SOPs etc.)
· Drivers licence
· Able to work as an individual contributor
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Internet.
· Good English written and verbal communication skills.
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.
Procurement / Purchasing Manager
Subgate Interior & Design
Procurement Manager - Head Office
Bin Eid Executive Search and Selection
Procurement Manager / Category Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Procurement in Charge
A Leading Company In Technology Markets
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jul|