Job description / Role
Our client in UAE is seeking to hire Dermatologist for their hospitals here in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
The role of a dermatologist is a highly technical position that requires a plethora of specialized knowledge. Dermatologists have to be experts in basic immunology, clinical pharmacology, cutaneous microanatomy and biology, the skin, and subcutaneous tissue anatomy. They must be passionate to stay current on the latest information regarding these areas of knowledge. Problem solvers, good dermatologists also need humility to know when they can’t solve a problem and need to refer a patient to a specialist. In addition, the following skills important:
- Diagnosing skin conditions based on expertise in dermatology
- Analyzing patient medical history as a part of the diagnostic process
- Communicating with patients to help them understand their condition and possible treatments
- Using knowledge of clinical pharmacology to prescribe medication to patients
- Comedone Extractor – used to remove blackheads
- Dermal Punch –used when biopsies are necessary
- Lancet Extractor –used to remove whiteheads
- Cryogun – used to freeze a mole or wart before it is removed using a scalpel
- Dermabrasion Tools –used to remove things like scars and tattoos
- Digital platforms – for building one’s personal brand
AED 40,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Education - MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution and Completion of specialty qualification as per the Recognized Specialty.
- Experience - 3 - 4 years post qualification in UAE
- DHA / HAAD licensed
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.