Middle East Executive
Job description / Role
• Treatment & Management of different Dermatology conditions for both Adults and Children
• Skin Allergies: Diagnosis and Treatment
• Skin Biopsy and Histopathology
• Skin Cancer Screening, Diagnosis & Treatment
• Skin Surgery: Removal of moles and other skin growths
• Skin Cancer Surgery
• Acne Scars Revision
• Scar Revision
• Customized Skincare Programs
• Treatment for Excessive Sweating of the Underarms, Hands and Feet
• Cryotherapy for Warts & other Skin Lesions
• Hair Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment
• Nails: Diagnosis and Treatment of Infections, Deformity and Discoloration
• Nail Surgery
• Medical Degree with specialization in Dermatology.
• DHA License
• Completion of a 3-year dermatology experience in UAE.
• Attainment of a medical license.
• Proficiency with dermatological tools such as comedone extractors, lancet extractors, and cryogens.
• Working in or or around Jumeirah.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical