Job description / Role
My client is one of the most renowned global design firms currently involved on a number of exciting projects within Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Commercial and Residential sectors.
As part of their continued development, they have recently been awarded several projects and are urgently looking to expand the team.
Their most pressing requirement is for a Senior Design Architect in Dubai.
The role is open to candidates globally but must have an excellent portfolio and a stable career history.
Key Activities (But not limited to):
• Working with the concept department to achieve deliverables on time and within budget
• Assisting Lead Architects and Design Director throughout the design process
• Local authority compliance and code compliance.
• Meeting the brief from an operational and functional perspective
• Review of all drawing packages prior to issue
• Coordinate design team meetings
AED 28,000 to 32,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa + Medical + Flights
• Minimum 6 years of experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s qualification in Architecture
• Must be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio of projects
• Good communication skills
• Strong technical and computing skills
• Proficiency in REVIT
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.