Job description / Role
• Receive, analyze and process required project data from interested clients (internal and external)
• Design soil improvement solutions through various techniques and prepare estimates as per requirements
• Prepare quotations and liaise with potential clients
• Hold a Geotechnical Engineering degree
• Approx. 3-5 years’ work experience; ideally including operational exposure
• Readiness to work on projects across the UAE on temporary basis
• Hands-on attitude, team-player
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East.
Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.