Job description / Role
• Receive briefs from Sales & Marketing Director, Marketing, Sales and Digital Managers to generate all artwork required.
• Translate Briefs into creative campaigns and develop key visuals that can be implemented across digital/traditional channels.
• Conform to the brand strategy defined by the company brand guideline and vision & suggest updates to the brand guidelines as business requires.
• Inspire creativity throughout all design work ensuring that all design work is completed to the highest standard.
• Monitoring existing communication and suggest improvement or refresher campaigns.
• Comply with deadlines and assure deadlines are met and expectations are set.
• Line management of the design team. Overseeing the design output of all team members and conducting performance appraisals as required.
• Ensuring that suitable communication/update is being provided by the Design team to the senior management on project status.
• Perform Ad Hoc duties as required by the operational needs.
• Generate artwork in Arabic and English and work with the copywriter to ensure the correct messaging is created for the best market impact.
• Strategic insights and input for all creative to ensure it is eye-catching and memorable.
• 7-10 years experience in Graphic Design, Advertising, Packaging and corporate presentation development
• Degree in Graphic Design with relevant software knowledge (Adobe creative suite) & Microsoft office
• Communication Skills (English and Arabic Spoken and Written)
About the Company
Novo Cinemas is home to the most innovative entertainment experiences in the GCC, offering each visitor A Great Time Out since 2014. We are one of the largest cinema chains in the Middle East because we push boundaries, pioneer change, and consistently strive for the "new". We began our legacy by introducing the region to such evolutionary technologies as the largest IMAX with Laser in the MENA region, online booking, e-kiosks and the first cinema-dedicated mobile app.
Novo Cinemas takes pride in showcasing the latest viewing technology, being acknowledged as the regional leader in cinema innovation when bestowed with the Most Innovative Cinema award at ComiCon ME 2017. This award is a testament to our dedication to providing customers with the most state-of-the-art movie-going experiences possible.
Our theaters are cinematic experience hubs creating lasting memories for every customer. Novo brings movies to life, letting guests choose from 2D, 3D, 4D, IMAX with Laser, ATMOS and luxury 7-Star VIP suites for their comfort. Supporting the in-theatre entertainment are bespoke gourmet menus, the latest trends in cinema snacks including frozen popcorn, fresh crepes and healthy treats. We are committed to providing every community with a personalized and outstanding entertainment experience placing cinema-goers at the forefront. Known as a destination for regional premieres, we are proud to host the most anticipated preview screenings. In addition to blockbuster releases, Novo offers corporate and private group bookings as well as alternative content such as live boxing, cricket and football matches and the performing arts. Films can be as informative as they are entertaining and Novo's commitment to education is reflected in our wide range of stunning IMAX documentary films available for private school bookings.
There are currently 158 screens across the GCC, ongoing expansion will see our numbers grow to over to 220 screens in more than 20 cinemas in four markets by 2019. Novo Cinemas. A Great Time Out! www.novocinemas.com