Job description / Role
• You will be responsible for input into the tendering process (when the main contractor is bidding to win the project in the first place) selecting, or having input into the selection of, specialist subcontractors or other organizations that will help complete the project work
• Advising on the selection of materials used and other aspects of procurement
• Managing processes relating to the project's design to ensure that everything is delivered to schedule and budget, working very closely with estimators, quantity surveyors, site managers and other key members of the project team
• Reviewing and advising on designs, ensuring they meet regulatory and legislative requirements and the client’s brief
• Conducting financial, technical and operational risk assessments and advising on risks, opportunities and potential hazards
• Keeping up to date with relevant regulations, codes and legislation
• Chairing design meetings, writing reports and giving presentations
• Must show a track record of having experience within hospitality and leisure.
• The ideal candidate will be a construction manager/ Project manager who is able to do full design management.
• All applicants must be degree qualified.
• Must be an immediate starter or have a maximum of a 2 week notice period.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Design Manager (Architecture)
Senior Design Manager
Project Manager - Design / Construction