Design Manager (Architecture)
Job description / Role
My client, an international Architectural and Engineering consultancy require a Design Manager to join the team in Dubai.
This role will be overseeing the Design department and multiply projects based in both Dubai and Saudi Arabia- Large Buildings projects (shopping malls, Hotels, Offices, Residential)
Prospective candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
* Must have a BSc in Architecture from a reputable University and preferably a Masters or Postgraduate Diploma,
* Shall have a minimum of 15 years' experience with over 5 years in the Dubai/ GCC market.
* Must have Design Management experience with a large Architectural consultancy and delivered multiple projects to construction issue drawings.
* Managed large teams of architects, technicians, modellers etc, and experience coordinating structural, civil and MEP team to deliver.
* Excellent client facing skills are required to liaise and keep client satisfaction high.
* Strong understanding of statutory requirement with local codes, and local municipality requirements are reached.
* Good communication and presentation skills area a must.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies