Job description / Role
Ultimate Job Opening for Desktop Support Engineer with MAC
- Technical Experience in Desktop/Laptop troubleshooting with Good Communication skills.
- Addressing user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Walking customers through installing applications and computer peripherals.
- Asking targeted questions to diagnose problems.
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests
- Help create technical documentation and manuals
- Proven work experience with Manage Engine Tools (Monitoring, ESM, Service Desk, Desktop Central)
- Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role with experience in Windows, M365 and Mac IOS
- Hands-on experience with Windows OS environments, Office Applications, AV Equipment’s.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Office365 Products, VPN and computer peripherals, Experience in Network Managed Secured Printers, scanners etc.
- Knowledge of network security practices, end point technologies and anti-virus programs
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills, OS installation/Re-Imaging via network boot and USB.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field and at least 5 years’ experience in System Administration
- Working experience with Manage Engine ticketing tools is a must
- Experience in managing Access Control and CCTV is required
- Experience in specialized softwares – HydroGeoAnalyst, FwFlow, Surfer, ImagePro, Systat, Autocad, Basecamp, DWG Viewer, FME is preferred
- Working knowledge in Audio Visual Equipment – Projectors, Touch Screen Command Panels, Presentation System, Mic/Speaker is preferred
- Certification in Microsoft is a must
- ITIL v4 Foundation or Higher is a must
- Job Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Position : Desktop Support Engineer With MAC
- Client & Location Details : Leading client in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Payroll Company : Raqmiyat.
- Contract Duration : 12 Months Renewable Contract
Candidates Must Have
- Good Experience in MAC
- ITIL V3 Certification
- Valid UAE Driving License
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
IT Support Associate for a Major Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
IT Support Engineer
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Executive