Job description / Role
Ignite Service and Selection are currently looking for an experienced Dev Ops Engineer. Our client is a huge specialist within the Trading Industry and is looking to expand its Abu Dhabi team. They are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help build infrastructure that improves deployment process, monitoring and scalability of their systems.
Responsibilities will include designing and maintenance of build & deployment pipeline, monitoring software and keeping systems up to date. The vision is to have a great pipeline for CI/CD that would help reduce the time needed from development to production deployment. This would make sure that the code does not have issues that can be detected automatically and that can make sure that all tests are passing and no security vulnerabilities are present.
They are running on AWS-managed services and our platform is hosted on AWS EKS.
This role is office-based in Abu Dhabi with an attractive salary between 16,000-22,000 + moving allowance, visa, and medical package.
• Implement integrations requested by the company needs
• Improve pipeline for build & deployment
• Provide Level 2 technical support to the company employees related to IT Operations
• Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
• Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors
• Investigate and resolve technical issues
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
• 5+years experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
• Problem-solving attitude and a team player
Must have experience with:
• Jenkins CI, ArgoCD or other CI/CD tools
• GitOps processes
• Helm charts
• Logging – Fluentd / FluentBit, Cloudwatch, or EFK stack
• Monitoring – Prometheus stack, Grafana
• Kubernetes – good knowledge architecture and networking, security, usage of operators o Middleware – operations and tunning of Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ
• AWS – good knowledge of AWS Cloudformation or Terraform
• Knowledge of one or more scripting languages
Some security experience is a must
• Must have BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with IT Operations, we’d like to meet you.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Peg B Technology
HR Source Consulting
DevOps Engineer Trainee
A Leading Technology Company In UAE