Job description / Role
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the implementation, configuration, maintenance and enhancement of CRM application based on MS Dynamics CRM Platform, in addition to supporting application releases, monitoring production environment and integration with other support systems/channels in bank.
- Design advanced Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions (Experience building forms, views, workflows, reports for UI, Custom Entities, and Unified Interface).
- Resolve variety of high impact problems through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards.
- Responsible for the development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Integrate CRM with support systems/Channels.
- Developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and FetchXML
- Effectively utilize SDK and third party tools such as XRMToolbox for administration of CRM system.
- Works with the business to assure high quality, timely delivery and implementation
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications.
- CRM Customizations
- Plugins and Work flows
- .Net coding
- Power Platform(Good to have)
- Data Migration and Package deployment tools
- Interpret business requirements and technical specifications
- Establish and implement standard development processes, controls, and environment.
- Assist in defining and designing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
- Assist in designing individual technology components of the application development, execution, or operations architecture.
- Develop application prototype to evaluate solution options.
- Participate in quality management reviews to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
- Develop new solutions or design concepts for new integrations in CRM landscape
- Apply strong CRM knowledge to have gap analysis from actual business requirement to solve a business objective with optimized CRM implementation.
- Stay abreast with current industry trends and technology
- University graduate in Computer Science with specialization in System Analysis and Design.
- Professional qualifications in Software Development, Agile Development and Software Applications Lifecycle Management
- Previous experience in managing and implementing sales, marketing and service modules using a leading CRM product (MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience in build ,design and deployment of MS Dynamics CRM 365
- Minimum 5 years in SSRS, SQL and .Net
- Strong technical, functional and software engineering capabilities
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team management skills
- Excellent Interpersonal relations skills
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.