Job description / Role
We are hiring for a Development Manager (Design) for our Developer Company.
The Development Manager’s duties would typically include:
• Engage and manage the hotel operators and other project stakeholders to meet the project objectives.
• Review the design and lead the design process with consultants and hotel operators to reach the best area program, technically, functionally, and commercially.
• Prepare project development brief/ Scope (RFP) and work with procurement team to assign the project consultant/s.
• Manage and Prepare in-house development plans including preliminary sketches and feasibility studies with different scenarios to reach the highest and best use of land.
• Manage designers, market researchers and other consultants to prepare and finalize development plans, market research, feasibility studies.
• Prepares project development budget for senior management approval.
• Work with the procurement team to tender, negotiate and finalize consultancy and construction contracts.
• Work with construction managers to monitor project finishes/ materials quality in accordance with the design.
• Extensive experience with solid hospitality and hotels development background (minimum of 10 years).
• Preferable experience with real estate developers or hotel operators design team.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.