Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working in partnership with one of the most exciting Retailers in the world looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Dubai. You will be working in an agile, dynamic environment and will be responsible for multi-faceted software development, integration, and application builds including mobile application components.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Design, configure, and maintain platform operations for multiple cloud application stacks
- Develop and implement software integrations based on user feedback
- Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Implement automation tools and frameworks
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams
- Share operational requirements and development forecasts
- Work with team members to enhance engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Bachelor's Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' as a DevOps Engineer in a production environment
- Solid technical skills in: Scripting experience (Python, Bash, Ruby), Microsoft Azure, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Golang, Docker
- Critical thinker and a team player
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
This is a huge opportunity for you to work in an energetic, dynamic and progressive environment. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies