Job description / Role
Halian is an IT services company providing integrated Managed Services, Resourcing, & Professional Services for corporate enterprises across the UK, Europe and the Emerging Markets of the Middle East & Africa. Established in 1996 and now employing over 450 staff, our company vision is “To unite the best people expertise and information technology and to deliver valued services for our customers”.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced DevOps Engineer to work for a Leading Banking Company based in Dubai, UAE for 1 year extendable contract.
• Minimum 5 years of Software Development experience on one of software development languages/frameworks (.Net, .Net Core, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, NodeJs, GoLang).
• Having both Certified Kubernetes Administrator and Certified Kubernetes Application Developer.
• Hands-on experience with one of Kubernetes Ingress Controllers.
• Hands-on experience with one of Cloud Native Software Defined Networks (Weave Net, Calico, Flannel).
• Hands-on experience with one of Cloud-Native reverse proxy and load balancers (Nginx, HA Proxy, Envoy, Traefik).
• Hands-on experience with one of Distributed Tracing solutions (Jaeger Tracing, Zipkin, Elastic APM).
• Hands-on experience with one of Cloud-Native log collectors (Logstash, FluentD, FluentBit).
• Hands-on experience with one of Continuous Integration Platforms (Jenkins CI, Gitlab CI).
• Knowledge of Cloud-Native Application Principles (DevOps, Microservices, Containerization, Continuous Delivery, 12 Factor Manifest).
• Candidate must be based in UAE now.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||28 Jun|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Sr. Back-End Developer
Right Calibre Executive Search
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)