Job description / Role
A leading regional bank is seeking a DevSecOps engineer with strong expertise in API security and security automation tools.
The DevSecOps Engineer will require to build, govern and test applications or installations.The role will implement Information Security governance, standards, best practices and concepts related to secure design & DevSecOps from business requirements to go live stage.
- Ensure compliance to agile development using principles such as DevSecOps.
- Ensure secure architectures are proposed based on DevSecOps principles and guidelines
- Collaborate with Security Architects and Enterprise/Data Architects on building secure designs-Verify that pre-production checks are carried out and are in line with policies, standards and procedures-Monitor current security trends, threats, regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities pertaining to the Financial Services industry
- Keep abreast of the latest security products and services that could help add value to the Group
- Create and review security policies, standards and hardening baselines that are practical and implementable
- Master’s degree in business administration, information security, human resource management, finance or international business or executive education.
- Must have a minimum 3-5 years of experience in an information security function; Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a DevOps or DevSecOps; Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with security automation tools for DevSecOps
- CISSP / OSCP/ OSCE / CCSK (Cloud Certification) / TOGAF/ AWS /RHEL Certified is desired but not a must.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.