Job description / Role
With +12 years’ experience in Dewatering Unit Head / Division Manage, Civil engineering in UAE.
• Management & Coordinates activities to all engineering personnel, Project Managers and outside consultants and/or contractors
• Develops engineering/ dewatering site action plans to guide timely and cost effective development of projects
• Maintains the system of budget and schedule control.
• Does Management / engineering services for preparation and drafting of drawings, schematics, product specifications, bill of materials, operation/service manuals, assembly manuals and other documentation.
• Performs Sales / Develop other engineering business duties as requested..
• Familiar in RTA and TARKHEES NOC for dewatering work.
• Experience in well points and French trench dewatering and other methods.
• Experience in coordination between structural elements and dewatering systems.
• Working and familiar with Dubai municipality procedures for at least 10 years.
• Dewatering - Project Manager / Division Manager / Unit Head with preferably dewatering experience and/or background.
• Sole responsible for dewatering Units i.e Sales / Development / Expansion of business in Other Territory
• Written and spoken Arabic Preferable.
• Abilities to work in field environment with control of installation teams and running jobs
• Liaison with clients / Clients Office Local Authorities etc
• Full driving license essential
• Immediate Availability.
About the Company
A leading group in the UAE.